Monday 17 December 2012

Not long to go.

Not long to go now! I've passed the one month to go mark and am on the home stretch. I'm scared out of my wits but am keeping busy with getting everything together. I still need to organise doctors, dentist and hairdressers appointments and pack! And in the middle of all that is Christmas and New Years! It'll be a busy time, but hopefully that will play to my advantage.
I've started talking to the girls I will be living with more frequently. I've heard I have a double bed (wooh!) and the other new girl is a second year at my uni studying Japanese, apparently she's lived there for a year already too. Lea (both of the girls names are lea) sounds lovely and has been really helpful in answering questions and sorting things out.
I'm finally starting to get a grip on what's happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment