Sunday 27 January 2013

Australia Night.

Last night was awesome. I can't really cover everything that happened (because a lot happened), so I'll just cover the basics! But we ended up going to Houses of Parliament, an english pub off the main street. We had Australian tattoos (thanks to Amy Stoakes) and handed them around to everyone who wanted them - we had plenty to share! I think I got home at around 3am, just when nightclubs are starting to open. I skipped that part of the night for fear I would never wake up today. In fact, I don't know if any Australians ended up going to a nightclub.
I woke up pretty early here thanks to a mistaken alarm I set yesterday. I've just been uni working it all day again!
I'm about to get up soon and cook chorizo and ham pasta for dinner.

On our way to Houses of Parliament - 10:30pm

Lucy and I

Nat, Jason and I

The Australians - Candice, Lucy, Jason, Andrew, Sarah, me and Nat

Australians + Americans + maybe some French

Jason, Nat and I walking home

Sarah and Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment