Saturday 18 May 2013

Rainy day.

It's been raining all day today. We weren't really sure of what to do until we started talking about all of the things we miss about Australia. Thai food coming in at number one (I'm making satay as soon as I get back to Bordeaux) and lamingtons, lollies, pies, and rocky road coming in a close second (also making rocky road when I get home). As the rain didn't look like easing up and the weather forecast saying it was only going to get heavier, we ducked out to the shopping centre to grab some lunch and stuff to make lamingtons! YUM!
While they were baking, I took a nap and then it was snack/dinner time. We had a very Australian dinner of baguette with vegemite, tim tams and lamingtons. The best yet!

And good news, I'm not sick in any way from eating raw meat yesterday! 

Fresh baked

The first one!


Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment