Saturday 22 June 2013

Bouliac.

If you can recall properly, you'll remember that last time I went to Bouliac, it was pouring and I bought horse riding boots! This time, I went to check out the rest of the shops. It's at the end of a bus line, so super easy to get to, and it much smaller than previously thought. It's just a commercial centre with larger versions of the stores we have in the centre of town. I did a bit of shopping without buying anything, and then grabbed some groceries and heading home. To feel a little more productive, I jumped off the bus halfway home and walked the rest of the way.
This little trip has inspired me to reach the end of every tram/bus line in Gironde. Just from Google, I've already discovered two other lines have shopping centres/tourist centres at the end of them. I have three weeks before leaving for Spain, so I might get some regional travel in before.
Other than that, I haven't been doing anything terribly exciting. I'm going to bake something tomorrow I think. Making no promises! If I can be bothered, I might even make some lamingtons!

No comments:

Post a Comment