Sunday 4 August 2013

Quick post.

In between completing my Spain blogs, I'll update you on where I am at the moment.
I'm leaving for the UK in two days...
Before that though, I arrived home from Spain and bought a melon! The first melon all year. They're really small here though, so you can actually eat one in a whole sitting. It's like the perfect snack/meal size.
Second, I spend today getting burnt at the beach :( What I have noticed though is that a lot of European women like to bathe nude. Well, I've only experienced French women really, but I'm just going to extend that to cover all. At least 10 per cent of women were topless on the crowded beach today, and it was normal to everyone. There were children everywhere and they were normal with it too. My top slid down when I dived under a wave, so I'm calling that as I've been topless at a European beach. I'm officially European.
Léa, one of my housemates, has gone to Japan for a month and a half, so it's just two of us in the house at the moment.
Straight back from Spain and straight back into running. It's painful, but I craved it every evening at about 10pm in Spain and it's not as painful as if I were 200 pounds.
Back to the UK. I'm flying into Birmingham on the 7th and spending two nights there. My plan is to maybe do a day trip up to Nottingham, or down to Oxford. Then onto Cardiff for three nights, and a day trip to Swansea and somewhere with a nice beach. Then two nights in Bath where I'm staying at a friends house when she's out of town. Then onto London for two nights, where I've booked tickets on the first night to see Les Mis at the West End. Then a Contiki tour starts. And I'm on that for 9 days, or 9 nights, I can't remember. Either way, I end up in Scotland, where I've booked tickets to see the Military tattoo at Edinburgh castle.
Then back down to London for a night and onwards to home. I've booked a flight home, but may cancel it and bus it back across and down so I can see some of the coast of France.

I think that's all that's happening right now...

Oh also, beach umbrellas seem to be real popular in France!

No comments:

Post a Comment