Tuesday 19 July 2011

All I could ever need...

I now have all that I will ever need to make sure that I get the most out of my French experience.
I've purchased and have begun reading Harry Potter à l'ecole des sorciers. Although quite slow, my knowledge of the french language is beginning to grow and so is my knowledge of how to cast a spell on someone in french. 
I was in a little bookstore in Balmain when I found my second item, a book entitled 'The Flea Markets of France'. I love flea markets, you always find a treasure trove of collectibles that no one else could ever love but the buyer. It is my intention to visit every flea market that is mentioned in the book, whether it be next door to where I'm staying or 6 hours drive away. Although purchasing this book may have been possibly the most expensive mistake I've ever made, it's an effective and super fun way to ensure that I see all of France and become acquainted with the different dialects all over France.
I'll blog and let you all know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment