Wednesday 13 February 2013

Back into it.

I've got really nothing interesting to write about. I'm beginning to dislike grocery shopping lol. I think just because I'm shopping for myself and cooking for myself, so it's hard to be motivated to like it. I did a big grocery shop when I got home yesterday. Before I left for London, I went through my section of the fridge and threw out anything that would go off between my leaving and returning. I restocked on food and then got straight back into uni work! I have quite a fair bit of it too!
Today I just went to uni and ran in the afternoon.

But, in other news, Jason and I, and I think some of the girls, are planning a trip to Andorra for the end of March. It's a small country squeezed between the French-Spanish border. It's incredibly cheap to get to and stay there and we're planning on doing heaps of hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment