Friday 15 February 2013

One fine day.

Today was a beautiful day! I even slept in. I set my alarm for 7:30am, then got annoyed at myself when it went off at that time haha so dismissed it and was woken up by mum and dad skyping at 10am. I went out for a run (and it was actually really warm!) at about 11:30, grabbed a baguette from a cafe on the way home and arrived home about 2pm. I decided to run over to the Jardin Publique/Jardin Botanique, which was really lovely. There's a pond/river that runs through it and bridges that criss-cross over it. I also found some sort of old carousel in there.
We're having our massive house warming party tomorrow night, so I decided to clean my room. It's generally pretty clean, but I could see dust forming in the corners. It's now SO clean!
I then had afternoon tea of cheese and crackers and fruit. I bought some strawberries yesterday, but Leah was telling me because they're not in season in France, they've been imported from Spain, so they'll go off pretty quickly. What an excuse to eat them all in one go!
Tonight, I'm having dinner with a few of the Bordeaux people, plus Zoe whose down from Poitiers and Mitch whose down from Lyon.

Oh and yesterday, nothing significant happened. Just uni.

Jardin Publique

Jardin Publique

Jardin Publique

Jardin Publique

Jardin Publique

Jardin Publique

Jardin Publique

Gates to the Jardin Publique

Walking home

Walking home

Grabbed lunch from this square

Walking home

Side street

Walking home

Walking home... another café

Walking home

Saint Michel bell tower. Tallest in the
South of France

Saint Michel

Saint Michel

No comments:

Post a Comment