Friday 1 February 2013

Salt and Vinegar Chips.

Today was the busiest day at uni we've had so far. Starting at 10:30am and finishing at 5:30pm. Classes were all pretty good. Getting home in the dark not so much. But as it's Thursday night, there are so many people out anyway. It just made it feel so much later.

Average tram trip to uni. Unfortunately, 
when I took this I forgot to put sound on
silent, so everyone turned around and
looked at me...

But, I've been craving salt and vinegar chips so much for a few days now (as I have Party Mix, which I don't think exists in France...). I'd searched high and low for them, and then Jason told me the local carrefour had them. I was so sure I'd looked there for them, it was almost like searching for a mythical creature. I went there on my way home, and couldn't find them, ended up calling Jason and panicking about whether he was just playing tricks with me. Haha he assured me they were there. I then realised, there are actually 2 local carrefours to us and I was probably in the wrong one... Ran to the other one and alas! Salt and Vinegar chips!! I let out the loudest sigh of relief and almost felt myself tear up haha. I bought 3 packets and ate half of one on the way home (it's alright, I hadn't eaten all day and was eating salad for dinner, so I didn't massively wack out my daily calorie intake haha). They're not quick as flavoursome as Australian ones. The don't quite have that effect that can make your eyes water up if you lick one. But, nonetheless, I ventured home a very happy woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment