Wednesday 27 March 2013

Sneaky Post.

This is just a quick post before I leave for the land of Swiss tomorrow!
Nothing much exciting has been happening here. I've just been at uni all week, and we had extra make up classes. We had a translation exam today, it was alright. Much better than the geography exam, but still painful to sit through.

Out on a run - in order, there's an outdoor street hockey
rink, grassy area, playground, basketball court,
soccer field, beach volleyball courts and a squash court/general 
ball sports area!



Tomorrow morning I have my medical examination. It's part of my visa requirements from the french government. I'm not really sure what the point of it is, but everyone who has applied for a visa from the government has to have one. It's a FULL physical medical, I even get to have a mammogram! If there's anything wrong with you, they usually refer you to doctors to have things for free. Lucy had hers a few weeks back and was told she should have her immunisations updated, so she got them for free. I'm just going to pretend I have lots of things wrong with me (I can't see properly, my back is sore, etc) so they give me free glasses and a massage. Hopefully, it all works out.
Then I'm going straight from there to the airport, where I'll fly to Geneva. Once I'm there, I'll work my way through the trams, trains and buses of Swiss cheese to Geneva train station (there are many benefits of travelling to a french speaking country - it's very hard to get lost) where I'll meet Hannah whose doing her ICS year in Italy this year. We're spending one night in Geneva and then training to Vevey for two nights... I'm not sure if I've already written this all before, but it's the home of nestlé!
What a place to be for easter!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment