Saturday 23 March 2013

Starting to wind up.

Uni is just starting to wind up for the year. We had our final geography class before our 'exam' which is in three weeks. And most of our other classes only have tests left to do in the final weeks. We only have three weeks left before HOLIDAYS!
This past week has been relatively boring. I've had plenty to do, but two of our subjects tutors were absent, so I had a total of three hours of uni... One on tuesday and two on thursday, so the week went pretty slow. But I've had stuff to keep me busy, studying and finishing my UTS literature review.
On Thursday, after uni, I booked flights to Switzerland, to meet Hanna, a girl whose doing the same degree as me but living in Italy this year, for Easter. We'll be spending one night in Geneva and then two in Vevey which is on the other side of lake Geneva. I've never been to Swissland before, so it should be amazing! Especially at easter time! I'm flying home late Sunday night as I have an exam on Tuesday, so I'm leaving all day Monday to study for it. Thursday night, the group went out to Houses of Parliament for a few drinks.

Nat and I at Houses of Parliament


The weather has also been getting progressively better. It's now getting quite warm. Yesterday, I only wore a long sleeve shirt when doing my grocery shopping, and it was still hot! I only wore shorts and a long sleeve top when running! It was the first time I've worn shorts in Europe (apart from the time in 2008 when I was in Amsterdam for 2 days).
I really have nothing else exciting to report... haha.


Place de la Bourse

Some cool thing

Place de la Bourse

Setting up for lunch

Backstreets 


No comments:

Post a Comment