Sunday 16 June 2013

Back to Basics.

Today was the longest driving day of all! We left the hotel at 6am, to make it back to London by 6pm. Our lunch stop was on the boat back from Calais to Dover.
As the boat was nearing docking (about 15 minutes away), it was quite funny to watch how the old people on the boat interacted. A group of them got in the lift to go down to their bus, which you can only access once the boat has docked. They obviously came back up and talked about this for a while. Then tried to go back down again. This happened about 5 or 6 times! haha Finally getting the message, they then stood in the elevator for the next 10 minutes until the boat docked, just holding the doors open! I hope I'm never like that when I'm older...
We arrived back in London, and as we were staying in Chelsea, we explored a bit. I bought my last Cadbury chocolate for the next six months, and Kendra, mum and I grabbed dinner a local pub (I finally got a pie - my 6 month dose) and we came third/last in pub trivia!


No comments:

Post a Comment