Saturday 31 August 2013

The last few days.

Nothing as exciting as the last few months has happened over the last few days.
I voted, which was pretty cool. My very first postal vote!
And I spent today at Jardin Publique, just reading and doing sudoku. The weather was beautiful. It's hit its lovely time now. Not too hot anymore, and not cold enough to not wear shorts everyday. I think it will stay like this for the rest of September, and then head slowly back down to the negatives.
I'm on the home stretch now. I start back at uni on the 16th, and have a few enrolment and orientation things before that. But, once I start back, I'll have 14 weeks, I think, maybe 15, and then it's almost home time!
And my new housemate moved in today. Léa is moving to Chester, in the UK, on erasmus for a year. She leaves mid-September, but the new girl has already moved in. She's a friend of Léa's so I'd met her a few times before. And she doesn't speak any English, which will be interesting and fun!
I also bought my first bundle of fabric today. I went in looking for some jersey and came out with some printed cotton. Not what I was expecting, but the print is cool, I just couldn't pass it up. I've been itching to sew all year, so I'll just have to get to hand sewing now!

Printed fabric all round!

Jardin Public

No comments:

Post a Comment