Friday 22 November 2013

Birthday #22

Everyone put your party hats on, today's my birthday!
And it was my healthiest one yet.
Here's how the day went down:
8:55am: Woke up and ate self-made birthday cake for breakfast.
9:00am: Skyped fam bam in Aus.
11:40am: Took my rugged up self to a chocolate store and selected some small pieces to eat over the next few days.
12:00pm: Met Hannah and Scott for lunch at a thai restaurant. Had the most amazing thai beef salad!
2:00pm: Did some shopping on the main street. Bought some blank paper and searched for a new pair of flats.
2:30pm: A DHL man delivered my package that I'd bought myself from parents birthday money. Mainly winter exercise clothes, but also a new swimming one-piece, a grey sweater, and some summer shorts. Spent a good while trying everything on lol
3:00pm: Started the long haul pack. We're shipping some stuff home on the 6th December, so I thought it best to just pack now and get it out of the way. I have accumulated more stuff than I thought, but I'm also going to have more room in my suitcase going home, which might be handy in Paris.
4:00pm: Left for pool and swam!
7:00pm: Arrived home and had left-over quiche (the greatest birthday dinner)
Plans for tonight: Watch mentalist re-runs and knit!

All-in-all a good day!

Last night, the Bordeaux crew also went to Cirque du Soleil: Alegria. It was amazing! Such cool acrobatics and performances. We'd booked the tickets back in February, so it's been a long time coming. It feels weird that it's over now!
At Cirque du Soleil (Andrew, me, Lucy, Candice, Nat,
Jason and Sarah)

Skype time!

Hannah and I after birthday lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment