Sunday 17 November 2013

Cold.

The weather has definitely taken a turn for the freezing. All of a sudden it's back to wearing scarves, beanies and gloves outside! It's dropped back to about 8-9 degrees everyday, which makes it so much harder getting up in the morning. But, it's been easier than when I first arrived.
I've started to wear my gloves running again, and sometimes if it looks extra miserable, I'll wear a hoodie too just in case I need the hood.
Sarah leaves tomorrow, after spending 8 nights here. Last night we went out for dinner with some of the other Bordeaux girls, and then for some drinks at a bar. This morning we all spent some time at the Marché des Chartrons. Despite being a market lover and avid Bordeaux explorer, I had never been to these markets before, there as similar ones closer to my house so I've just never made the effort. These were lovely though! So much fresh seafood, and pastry, and bread, and fruit. We bought some pumpkin and squash to roast for dinner.
Christmas markets are also being set up everywhere now! It's so exciting! And Christmas lights are on every street! I can't wait for the first of December!!

OH! And I've also just submitted my major ICS assignment for the year! One more reflective essay and I've completed one degree!!!!!

At the markets








Sarah and I


Me, Nat, Lucy, Sarah and Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment