Friday 22 February 2013

The hardest test.

In preparation for the last week, I cooked a massive lot of spaghetti and froze it, knowing that I'm getting sick of cooking for myself, and this week was going to be a busy one. 
Wednesday afternoon was good. I met Léa at Victoire and we did some shopping. I discovered an Irish store that sells CADBURY chocolate! Very expensive, but still. And I bought some of the best caramel hot chocolate I've ever tasted.
I had my first in-class test on Thursday for dynamiques et recompositions francaises (geography). And it was a hard one. Say we had studied 20 units in the 5 weeks that we've been at uni, I learnt 10-15 of them pretty well, and there were about 5 that I had absolutely no comprehension of. We were tested on those 5 things. And the questions I did no the answers to we just so broad, it was difficult to answer in english, let along in french...
So, I went home, and at my spaghetti lol and worked on other subjects. Usually, I leave my uni work until Monday, but this week, I've tried to get most of it done on Thursday evening/Friday so I can spent Monday doing other things. I also have my first UTS assignment due this Wednesday.
Today (Friday) was spent mainly working/skyping my family/and grocery shopping (really just buying salt and vinegar chips).
The weather has been nice lately. Blue skies for a whole week! Not a rain cloud in site. The weather was so warm at the beginning of the week, I wore just a long sleeve shirt on the walk to church. This morning, the temperature has dropped back down. It went to -2 degrees over night, with a max. of 5 degrees throughout the day. It's forecasted to stay cold, but sunny. As long as it's not cold and rainy!

No comments:

Post a Comment