Friday 15 March 2013

Carnivaling.

Hmm I'm beginning to see a bit of a trend here... the longer I leave between blog posts, the more stuff I forget that I did.
Monday was a waaarrrmm day! I don't really remember much other than going for a run and doing uni work (both UTS and Bx3).
Tuesday, it became cold again. I had class at 10:30 and I remember walking to the station and it was cold and windy and maybe raining a little? During our 2 and a half hour break, we smashed our way through a group geography assignment together and then headed for thème. On the way home, I stopped into the carrefour to buy some groceries. I feel like I'm always grocery shopping! And when I got home, I went running!!!
Wednesday, I went for a run in the morning. I thought it was just lightly raining, but when I started running it was actually snowing. It wasn't that cold though, so I kept going and warmed up pretty fast.

Homemade bike! haha

Thursday, the last day of the week, was somewhat. I went for a run in the morning and then just had uni in the arvo until 5:30pm.

Standard classroom at Bordeaux 3

But then it was carnivale time! There's always something on at Quinconces, when we arrived there was a circus, now there's a carnival, Easter show style (oh, I miss the easter show :( ). Andrew, Jason, Sarah, Nat, and their housemate Olivier, and I went for dinner first at a 'classy' restaurant. The food was so good, and cheap! I had an entrée of warm goats cheese and honey salad, a lemon chicken skewer for my main and crème brûlée for dessert - for 15 euros! WIN! The cold put a bit of a dampener on the carnival after. It was too cold to go on rides haha but we still ended up all going on a swinging chair ride that took us up high and gave a great view of Bordeaux.

Nat and I

Carnival!


Wooh

The group deciding what to do

One of the coolest games I've ever seen 

Nat almost selling her soul to this machine

Moi!


Today has just been grocery shopping and work. Tonight, we're going to the fireworks of a new bridge opening! Wooh

First time cooking roast potatoes, they tasted
much better than they look!

Only 222km to Saint-Sebastien. I think it's time to buy a bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment