Sunday 10 March 2013

Running.

Thursday was a boring day. Out geography lectures have now finished for the semester, so we don't start uni until 2pm that day. We got our geography marks back, I got 7.5 out of 20! Win! The class average was 6... Needless to say, she marked the international students very leniently.
Friday was a nice day, I can't really remember much about it, other than I went for a run... Oh! I went shopping at Auchan. Auchan is like a massive shopping market inside Meriadeck (Westfieldish). Auchan sells everything! I had sent some photos off to be enlarged and printed to stick on my wall. So I went off to pick them up. They turned out well and are now hanging next to my bed! On the way out, as it was international women's day, the cashier gave me a red rose! The second one I've ever been given haha

Auchan rose!

Finished the back of my jumper!

Saturday, I also went for a run, but just chilled at home more... Saturday night, I went to church with Léa. I usually go Monday nights, but she wanted me to go with her on Sat. She doesn't go regularly, just wanted to do something with me. We went and it was more of a traditional mass. Heaps of singing hymns in French, half of the time I had no idea what we were saying lol. I'll keep going on Monday nights though, it's the most convenient time for me, and I'm familiar with the people there now.
Today has been a nice day. I went out for a walk and only wore a 3/4 shirt! And it's still winter here (seasons don't change until the 21st of the month in France, not sure about other European countries). I can't wait for summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment